Information concerning the use of personal data as per Italian Law Legislative Decree N° 196/2003.
Personal data will be subject to processing and use in the computerized archival system of venetianmasks.eu By ITALIAN-STYLES, for uses connected to the management of the web site venetianmasks.eu and any related services. Person responsible of data treatment: David Puppulin, e-mail: contact form.
Place of data treatment: venetianmasks.eu By ITALIAN-STYLES, Lido di Jesolo (Venice) Italy.
Any personal details supplied will only be available to:
- subsidiary and associated companies of the venetianmasks.eu By ITALIAN-STYLES;
- public and private bodies in conformity with current legislation.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Moreover, such details will also be used to provide assistance in the use of the Services and in general for the management of the site venetianmasks.eu By ITALIAN-STYLES. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with law regulations to protect personal information about you. Users rights: Art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 gives users specific rights concerning the treatment of personal details, including:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of details that may concern them;
- the right to update, rectify or complete such details, as well as their cancellation, transformation into anonymous data or their suspension in the case of misuse;
- the right to deny use as per the indications indicated above only for legitimate reasons.
The holder of the rights to manage such data is venetianmasks.eu By ITALIAN-STYLES.